We believe that our guests deserve enough room to enjoy quality time together with their family and friends enjoying camping in a natural environment. That means no ‘awning-to-awning’ camping, each site is a minimum of 3000 sq. ft. and our picnic tables are 8 ft. long. Everything is bigger at Big Guys Camping!
What makes Big Guys Unique…
The beauty of the land that Big Guys Campgound is located on is important to us, we have built the park with preservation in mind. We have kept as many of the mature trees as possible creating natural barriers for privacy and shade. We have……
- 3000+ sq. ft. sites
- Pull-thru sites are 90 ft. long to accommodate big rigs and towing
- 8 ft. picnic tables
- Most sites include full hook up (50 amp/water/sewer)
- Cabins (coming soon)
- WiFi throughout the park (coming soon)
- Buddy sites to accommodate two trailers
Our amenities include…
- Destination Bar & Grill
- Natural playground made from trees and recycled materials
- Movie Theater
- General Store
- Activity Center-crafts, bingo, etc…
- Dog Park
- RC park
- Golf Cart rentals
- Scheduled themed weekends & family fun activities
- Two ponds for fishing (catch and release)
- Natural walking paths and much more!
- Sans Souci Canal Park with Erie Canal Path and boat launch 1⁄4 miles away
- Local Hiking including Holley Falls Trail 3 miles away
- Access to Lake Ontario at multiple locations, Hamlin Beach State Park is only an 11 mile drive
- Local Breweries and Wineries
- Fresh produce from Farm Markets
- Historical Sites such as the Morgan-Manning House 4 miles away
- On Site Bar & Grill (opening soon)
- In-ground pool (coming soon)
- Wifi throughout park
We are excited for you to come have a XXL-ent time exploring Big Guys Campground in Western NY!
Pics of our construction progress!
Camp where Jack Nicklaus used to golf on a beautiful stretch of land in peaceful Brockport NY. The owners at Big Guys are turning this historic stretch of land into... read more
November 28, 2021
New camp sights looking good
October 10, 2021
Great staff and very spacious camp sites. Can't wait to go back.
September 11, 2022